Beef And Broccoli Recipe With Frozen Broccoli
I love Chinese takeout, but it doesn’t always fit the budget or my waistline. Whenever I get a hankering, I make this beef and broccoli recipe with frozen broccoli. Between the easy veggie and the stew meat, it’s easy to find the ingredients and the dish comes together quickly.
Doesn’t that look delicious? Here’s the recipe. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does.
This recipe is a gift from a good friend. It is so easy to make, and sooooo good to eat. It would probably be easy to adapt to the crock pot too, although I have never done so.
Speaking of the Instant Pot … Did you know that I have an entire cookbook full of frugal instant pot dishes?
I put together The Frugal Instant Pot Cookbook to share my favorite tried-and-true recipes for the electric pressure cooker with you. With this cookbook you’ll be able to make the most of of your Instant Pot and cook affordable meals that turn out delicious.
In this cookbook you’ll find:
- Over 50 delicious recipes with clear step-by-step instructions.
- Affordable meals that don’t use fancy ingredients.
- Tips and ideas to make each dish even more frugal.
- Breakfast recipes that are easy enough for weekday mornings, and filling enough to enjoy for dinner.
- Hearty soups and stews that will fill you up and keep you warm.
- Affordable meat dishes that take advantage of inexpensive cuts of meat that cook perfect in the pressure cooker.
- Simple side dishes to complement your main meal. These are also perfect for the holidays when you need to free up stove and oven space.
- Delectable sweet treats and desserts for those times when you need a little something sweet.
- Plenty of tips, ideas, FAQs and more to make sure you get the most out of your Instant Pot.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.