Instant Pot Curry Chicken
I’m back with another family favorite as of late. This instant pot curry chicken dish comes together in a snap. It’s a great recipe if you’re new to instant pot and pressure cooking. There aren’t a lot of ingredients and no complicated instructions. It’s also a great introduction to using the saute function on your electric pressure cooker. The addition of coconut milk and tomato sauce mellow the flavors. If your’e cooking this for your children, cut the curry powder in half. All in all this easy instant pot chicken curry is a great dish to add to your meal plan rotation. I serve it over cooked white rice.
There’s no need for a vegetable side, but steamed broccoli, or even a side salad make a nice addition. Leftovers of the chicken curry freeze well. Just thaw and reheat as needed. You can use chicken thighs (boneless, skinless) instead of chicken breast if you like.
Ready for more delicious and affordable Instant Pot recipes?
I put together The Frugal Instant Pot Cookbook to share my favorite tried and true recipes for the electric pressure cooker with you. With this cookbook you’ll be able to make the most of of your Instant Pot and cook affordable meals that turn out delicious.
In this cookbook you’ll find:
- Over 50 delicious recipes with clear step-by-step instructions.
- Affordable meals that don’t use fancy ingredients.
- Tips and ideas to make each dish even more frugal.
- Breakfast recipes that are easy enough for weekday mornings, and filling enough to enjoy for dinner.
- Hearty soups and stews that will fill you up and keep you warm.
- Affordable meat dishes that take advantage of inexpensive cuts of meat that cook perfect in the pressure cooker.
- Simple side dishes to complement your main meal. These are also perfect for the holidays when you need to free up stove and oven space.
- Delectable sweet treats and desserts for those times when you need a little something sweet.
- Plenty of tips, ideas, FAQs and more to make sure you get the most out of your Instant Pot.
Don’t own an Instant Pot? I have a recipe for curried chicken cooked on the stove top as well.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.