Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
I’m getting ready to make this for dinner and through you’d like my instant pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe. It’s another family favorite around here and I like that it cooks from start to finish in the instant pot. I make my meatballs from scratch, but if you’re in a hurry, you could toss some frozen in and just omit the first steps. You can use a large jar of tomato sauce, or make your own. Here’s my recipe for quick and easy tomato sauce that comes together in a snap and is much less expensive than the store-bought stuff.
By the way, this is the Instant Pot I love and use several times per week. Our most cooked dish is still steel cut oats, but spaghetti is right up there along with beans and rice. Give this instant pot spaghetti and meatballs recipe a try and see if you like it as much as I do. The best part is that the only thing to wash at the end of the meal is your Instant Pot insert.
Ready for more delicious and affordable Instant Pot recipes?
I put together The Frugal Instant Pot Cookbook to share my favorite tried and true recipes for the electric pressure cooker with you. With this cookbook you’ll be able to make the most of of your Instant Pot and cook affordable meals that turn out delicious.
In this cookbook you’ll find:
- Over 50 delicious recipes with clear step-by-step instructions.
- Affordable meals that don’t use fancy ingredients.
- Tips and ideas to make each dish even more frugal.
- Breakfast recipes that are easy enough for weekday mornings, and filling enough to enjoy for dinner.
- Hearty soups and stews that will fill you up and keep you warm.
- Affordable meat dishes that take advantage of inexpensive cuts of meat that cook perfect in the pressure cooker.
- Simple side dishes to complement your main meal. These are also perfect for the holidays when you need to free up stove and oven space.
- Delectable sweet treats and desserts for those times when you need a little something sweet.
- Plenty of tips, ideas, FAQs and more to make sure you get the most out of your Instant Pot.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.