Fall Apart Crockpot Chicken
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pkg. dry Italian salad dressing mix
Bake on low in crock pot for 3-4 hours. Shred chicken. Then add:
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2-1 can of water (measure in the soup can)
Heat through; about an hour. Serve over noodles, rice, whatever you like.
Submitted by HBHW reader Lisa in Ut
Farmin’ Homeschoolin’ momma of 5
Ready to learn more about crockpot cooking? Get my Crockpot Cooking Made Simple ebook today and find out how you can work this into your meal plan, how to choose a good crockpot and most importantly how to convert your favorite recipes to work in a slow cooker.