Turkey Stir Fry
Makes 5 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast cut into 1/4″ strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 sweet red pepper sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 8-ounce can water chestnuts drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt free seasonings
- 5 cups hot cooked rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in 1 T. oil until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
2. Stir-fry the red pepper, broccoli, onion, garlic and ginger in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
3. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, broth, and soy sauce until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
4. Add turkey, water chestnuts and seasoning. Blend and heat through. Serve over rice.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.