Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup herb- seasoned stuffing mix (not cubes)
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh turkey breast slices
- 6 thin slices cooked ham
- 6 fresh sage leaves, chopped, or 3 teaspoons dried sage leaves
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15 3 10 3 1-inch baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place stuffing mix in small shallow bowl.
2. Place 1 turkey breast slice between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Working from center, gently pound turkey with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick; remove wrap. Repeat with remaining turkey breast slices.
3. Place 1 ham slice and 1 chopped sage leaf on each turkey slice. Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese and about 1 tablespoon chopped tomato; roll up tightly, jelly-roll fashion. Secure each roll with toothpick. Coat turkey rolls with stuffing mix. Place, seam side down, in sprayed pan. Cover pan with foil.
4. Bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.