Turkey Pasta Casserole
Makes 4 servings
- 3/4 cup uncooked small pasta shells or elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (from 1-pound bag)
- 1 (15-ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 400°. Cook pasta as directed on package. While pasta is cooking, cook chicken in 10-inch skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Spoon chicken into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Stir in frozen vegetables, tomato sauce, pasta, garlic salt and pepper.
3. Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir; sprinkle with cheese.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.