Turkey Jalapeno Quesadillas
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked deli turkeys
- 1 cup Mexican multi-cheese shredded cheese (4 ounces)
- 4 medium jalapeno chiles, seeded and coarsely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches in diameter)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Mix sour cream, cilantro and taco seasoning mix in small container; cover with lid and set aside.
2. Layer turkey, cheese and chilies on 2 of the tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas. Brush top of each quesadilla with about 1/2 teaspoon of the oil.
3. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Place 1 quesadilla, oil side down, in skillet; brush top with about 1/2 teaspoon oil. Cook about 2 minutes or until light golden brown. Turn quesadilla; cook 2 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
4. Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours to grab ‘n go with sour cream mixture.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.