Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups turkeys diced, cooked
- 2 eggs hard-cooked and chopped
- 1 4 1/2-ounce can mushrooms sliced, drained
- 3/4 cup celery diced
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced blanched
- 1 tablespoon onions minced
- 1 10 1/2-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise real
- 1 3-ounce can chow mein noodles
Heat oven to 350° F. Mix first 6 ingredients. Stir soup into mayonnaise; toss with turkey mixture. Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole and sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake for 30 minutes.
Note: Shredded cheese and crushed potato chips may be used in place of noodles. May be made ahead to the point of adding the topping.
* Purchase cooked turkey from deli if you don’t have leftovers.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.