Tuna Melt Pie
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs large
- 3/4 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 6 1/2-ounce can tuna chunk white packed in water, drained and flaked
- 4 to 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded (1 to 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup peas thawed and drained
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly grease a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Place water, eggs, baking mix, salt, and pepper in a blender container. Cover and blend at high speed 15 seconds, scraping down sides after 10 seconds. Pour batter into pie plate. Sprinkle tuna, cheese, and peas over batter. Using a fork, gently press tuna, cheese, and peas into batter.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.