Makes 4 servings
- 3 chicken breasts, skinless, halves
- 3 zucchini, small, halved, cut into 2″ pieces
- 4 ounces mushrooms, small
- 3 carrots, cut into 1/4″ slices
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Place chicken breasts in freezer bag. Combine vegetables in a separate freezer bag. Attach to chicken with tape. Label and freeze
When ready to prepare, arrange thawed chicken, meat side up, in a greased 9x13x2″ baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Arrange frozen vegetables around and over chicken. Combine remaining ingredients; drizzle over chicken and vegetables. Cover and bake at 350F for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.