Take the Morning Off Mom – Breakfast Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup finely chopped Canadian bacon (about 3 1/2 oz.)
Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl and set to the side.
Beat eggs, oil and sugar in a bowl.
Stir in previously set aside mixture, pineapple, cheese and bacon.
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of muffins (approximately 30 minutes).
Serve while still warm for best results. Makes 12 muffins.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.