SugarFree Lowfat Butterscotch Fudge Banana Pie
- 1 lowfat graham cracker crust
- 2 small bananas
- 1 box sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding
- 1 box sugar-free chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 12 oz. fat free whipped topping
- Sugarfree Butterscotch or Caramel ice cream topping
Cut bananas up and layer on bottom of crust.
Mix (I use a jar to mix) 1 cup of milk with chocolate pudding with mixer-just until blended. Spread on banana layer.
Mix 1 cup of milk with butterscotch pudding-just until blended.
Fold 6 oz. of whipped topping into butterscotch pudding. Spread butterscotch mixture over chocolate pudding.
Top with remaining whipped topping.
Drizzle the top of pie with ice cream topping.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.