Spanish Potato Tortilla
- 2 T olive oil plus 1 t olive oil
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 t chopped garlic
- 5 organic eggs
1. Heat 2 T oil in skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, reduce heat somewhat and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables and cook until onion is translucent. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
2. Beat eggs in another bowl and then stir into potato mixture.
3. Heat 1 t olive oil in skillet and spread egg/potato mash in, cook on medium for 5 minutes or so or until egg is almost set. Remove skillet from heat and invert tortilla onto a plate, place back in pan on the other side and cook another 5 minutes or until both sides are browned and crispy. Cut into wedges and serve.
Thanks go Carrie for this wonderful recipe. Click here for more whole foods recipes.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.