Sloppy Joes Hot Potato Stuffers
Makes 4 servings
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 cups sloppy joe sauce, thawed if frozen or 1 can (15-16 ounces) chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Sour cream, if desired
- Bacon bits, if desired
- Chopped onion, if desired
- Chopped green bell pepper, if desired
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired
1. Pierce potatoes with sharp knife. Arrange potatoes in spoke pattern with narrow ends in center on microwavable paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave on High 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, until tender. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Cut slit in each potato two-thirds of the way to bottom; gently press ends together to create a “well.” Place potatoes on microwavable plate. Top potatoes with Sloppy Joes and cheese. Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with remaining ingredients as toppings.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.