Sloppy Joe Bake
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can Original-Style sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups Original Bisquick®
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 4 slices process American cheese, cut diagonally in half
1. Heat oven to 375°. Grease round pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Make beef and sloppy joe sauce as directed on can.
2. Stir Bisquick, milk, margarine and egg until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom and up side of pan to within 1/4 inch of rim. Spoon beef mixture evenly over dough.
3. Bake uncovered 25 minutes. Arrange cheese triangles on beef mixture. Bake about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.