Skillet Pork Stew
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pork gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 8 unpeeled small red potatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cut green beans
1. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until light brown.
2. Stir in gravy, ketchup and potatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
3. Stir in green beans. Cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.