Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1/3 cup onions chopped
- 2 10 1/2-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 6 1/2-ounce cans tuna solid meat packed in water, flaked (reserve liquid)
- 1 soup can liquid (tuna liquid plus enough water to fill can)
- 1 1/4 cups parmesan cheese grated
- 2/3 cup green olives sliced stuffed
- 2 tablespoons pimiento chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped fresh
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme dried, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram dried, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked and drained
In a large skillet heat margarine; add celery and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring. Add soup and liquid; simmer 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, tuna, olives, and pimiento. Combine and heat thoroughly. Season with parsley, lemon juice, thyme, marjoram, and optional garlic powder. Mix in spaghetti and pour mixture into a greased 3-quart baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 375° F oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Brown under broiler.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.