Tips From 8 Frugal Experts – Free Report
I have another free report for you today. A few weeks ago I got together with 7 friends who also blog and share frugal advice. We each contributed a chapter to the report you can download below.
- Christine Steendahl shared some menu planning tips.
- Crystal Collins explains how you can eat organic on a budget.
- Tawra Kellam has some cleaning tips that save you time and money.
- Tracy Roberts keeps you organized.
- Debba Haupert gives Girlfriend advice on frugal ways to spend time with friends.
- Andrea Deckard has 5 ways to save money with coupons.
- Lain Ehmann talks about getting over being overwhelmed.
- And I wrote about one of my favorite topics – saving time and money with your crockpot.
“8 Easy Expert Solutions For A Frugal Family”
Please note – this is a rather large file (64 MB). It will take a moment to download. I recommend right-clicking on the download link above and choosing “Save File As” or “Save Target As” to save the report to your computer.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.