Ravioli Sausage Lasagna
Makes 8 servings
- 1 1/4 pounds bulk sweet Italian sausages (or use hamburger or ground turkey)
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato sauce (any variety)
- 1 25-ounce bag to 27 1/2 ounce frozen cheese-filled ravioli pasta
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°. Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; pour 1 cup pasta sauce evenly over ravioli. Sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 cups sausage and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and sausage.
3. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lasagna is hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.