Pepper Corned Beef Hash
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon oils
- 2 cups cubed cooked corned beef *
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
2. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until bell peppers are tender and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
TIP:*One 12-oz. can corned beef, cubed, can be substituted for the corned beef.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.