Just for Mom Fruit Salad
- 1 can prepared lemon pie filling
- 12 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 – 15 oz. can tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1 – 15 oz. can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 – 11 oz. cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
Mix lemon pie filling and whipped topping together in a large bowl. Add fruit to mixture and chill in refrigerator from 4 hours to overnight.
When ready to serve, top with fresh strawberries or fruit of your choice and whipped topping.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.