Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 4 large lettuce Leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 8 slices deli turkeys
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 bacon strips cooked
- Salsa (optional)
1. Spread mayonnaise on each tortilla.
2. On four tortillas, layer lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, ham, cheese, and bacon; top with remaining tortillas.
3. Cut into quarters and serve with salsa if desired.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.