Makes 8 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Original Bisquick®
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack-Colby cheese (6 ounces)
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
1. Heat oven to 425°. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Mix tomato sauce, oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
2. Mix Bisquick and cold water until soft dough forms. Press dough in pizza pan, using fingers dusted with Bisquick; pinch edge to form 1/2-inch rim. Sprinkle
1/2 cup of the cheese over dough. Spread tomato sauce over cheese. Top with chicken and olives. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Garnish with avocado slices.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.