Brats over Creamy Potatoes
Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 fully cooked bratwurst (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 package Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- Paprika, if desired
1. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook bratwurst in oil, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
2. Mix potatoes, sauce mix and water in same skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
3. Stir in vinegar; place bratwurst on potatoes. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with paprika.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.