Beef in Pita Pockets
Makes 4 servings
- 2 pita bread (6 inches in diameter)
- 1/3 cup country-style or creamy Dijon style mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked deli roast beef
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) cheddar cheese or provolone cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
1. Cut pita breads in half; open to form pockets. Spread mustard on inside of pita pocket halves.
2. Fill pockets with beef, tomato, cheese and lettuce. Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours to grab ‘n go.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.