Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce (any variety)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups finely shredded pizza cheese blend pizza cheese blend (mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses) (8 ounces)
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Heat oven to 400ï¿½.
Cut bread loaf horizontally in half. Cut bread halves crosswise in half to make 4 pieces (to fit on cookie sheet). Arrange on large ungreased cookie sheet.
Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Spread beef mixture over bread. Sprinkle with tomato, bacon and cheese.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.