Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
Light and fluffy, this Pumpkin Mousse makes for a great dessert.
- 1 package (4-serving size) butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk (reconstituted powdered milk is fine)
- 1 can (15 oz) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping (or make your own whipped topping)
In a large bowl whisk the milk and pudding mix until thickened. Next add the cinnamon, ginger, cloves and pumpkin and continue to whisk until blended.
Save 1/4 cup of the whipped topping for garnish and fold the rest into the pudding mixture.
Refrigerate for an hour or until the mousse is set. Top with remaining whipped topping for garnish.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!