Makes 4 servings
- 3 cups potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can onions; mix well. Spread in a greased 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
Mix chicken, vegetables, soup, milk and seasonings together; spread over potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; top with remaining cheese and onions. Return to oven until cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.