“Porky Pine Meatballs”
Here is a good recipe for ground beef.
2 lbs. ground beef
3/4 C. uncooked white rice
1/2 C. diced onion
1/2 C. diced green pepper
1 Bottle (18 oz.) your favorite BBQ sauce
1 C. water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.. Mix ground beef, onion, green pepper & rice together.
3. Form into walnut sized meatballs
4. Put them in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan. You may need 2 pans.
5. Mix BBQ sauce & water, pour over meatballs.
6. Cover and bake for 30 min. Then uncover and turn the meatballs over. Add more water if it looks dry. Recover & bake again until done, maybe 15-20 minutes more.
Good with green salad.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.