Pork Chop and Potato Skillet
Makes 6 servings
- 6 pork loin rib chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms pieces and stems, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or apple juice
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 medium new potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into fourths
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen green peas, rinsed and drained
1. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet, turning once, until brown.
2. Mix soup, mushrooms, water, wine, thyme, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce; pour over pork. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Add potatoes. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in pimiento and peas. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peas are tender and pork is slightly pink when cut near bone.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.