Plum Bread Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 small jars baby fruit…(plums, apricots or peaches)
- 2 cups flour ~ all purpose~ (If using self rising flour omit the following ingredients)
- 2 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together & bake at for 1 hour in a greased & floured pan or a coffee can, makes great muffins too!
Submitted by HBHW reader Jalynn
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.