Pineapple Cookie Recipe
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I am looking for a recipe for pineapple cookies my mom use to make. They were soft and had bits of pineapple in them, so delicious.
Since her and my grandma are now in a better place, I can’t find anyone that knows how to make them.
Please help if you can.
Do you have a recipe for pineapple cookies? Share it as a comment below.
From the Hillbilly Housewife.
I did some digging and a friend of mine has a recipe that sounds like it would fit the bill. Take a look below. I’m sure HBHW readers have some amazing recipes to share as well.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream shortening and the sugars.
- Add egg and pineapple.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Sift flour, then measure it.
- To the flour, add salt, soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Drop by rounded tsps.
- onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!