Pesto Ravioli with Chicken
Makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive and vegetable oil
- 1 (15-ounce) package chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
1. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 4 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown. Remove chicken from skillet.
2. Add broth and ravioli to same skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 4 minutes or until ravioli is tender. Stir in zucchini, bell pepper and chicken. Cook over medium-high heat about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is no longer pink in center. Toss with pesto. Sprinkle with cheese.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.