Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Without Flour
With just 4 ingredients (peanut butter, sugar, egg and baking soda), this recipe couldn’t be simpler. Yes, you read that right, there’s no flour in this cookie. It all works out beautifully though and they are a lot of fun to make with the kids.
These are some of the simplest cookies you’ll ever bake and the best peanut butter cookies you’ve ever tasted. Trust the recipe.
Since there is no flour in these peanut butter cookies, the are a great naturally gluten-free alternative to the traditional version of this popular cookie.
From the Weekend Cookie Recipes Kindle Cookbook
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar + additional for coating
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- While preheating oven to 350 degrees, grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter and 1 cup sugar until thoroughly combined. In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and then add to peanut butter mixture. Add the baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and coat in sugar. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet, about inch-and-half apart. Using a fork, make a criss-cross pattern in the dough.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.