Party Chicken Fajitas
Makes 8 servings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oils
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup guacamole
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in chili powder and lime juice.
2. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with lettuce, tomato, salsa and guacamole; roll up.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.