Orange Pork Chops
Makes 6 servings
- 6 pork chops cut 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin orange segments
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard prepared
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 3 cloves whole
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chops in butter or margarine.
Drain oranges, reserving syrup; set fruit aside.
In a small bowl, combine syrup with brown sugar, catsup, vinegar, salt, mustard, cinnamon and cloves and pour over chops.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
Add orange segments during last 5 minutes of cooking. Remove cloves before serving.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.