Mothers Day Coleslaw
- 2 heads cabbage, shredded
- 1 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 or 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon mustard
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 Tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon pepper< /li>
- 2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoon parsley
In a large sized bowl, mix cabbage, red cabbage, bell peppers, onion and carrots.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, pepper, cilantro, basil, and parsley in another bowl.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over vegetable mixture and stir well, coating vegetables completely.
Cover coleslaw and chill overnight.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!