Making and Keeping New Year’s Resolutions
Today I’d like to share a report with you that I originally put together for the Hillbilly Housewife Club. It’s about making and more importantly keeping your New Year’s resolutions. It’s a quick read (about 20 pages) and some of the things you’ll discover are:
- How to set realistic goals no matter what your resolution this year.
- Mapping out a solid strategy to help you reach those goals, starting with some simple baby steps you can take this week.
- How to stay motivated and continue to work towards your goals when the first enthusiasm wears off.
- How to look at the big picture and then break it into small short-term goals for a sense of accomplishment.
- How to apply these strategies and tips no matter what your goals are.
You can download the report here:
Set aside a few minutes today to read through it and start making a plan of your own to make 2012 the year you’re keeping your New Year’s resolutions (no matter what they are).
Susanne – The Hillbilly Housewife
P.S. Does your budget need a boost? The Living On A Dime New Year’s e-book series can help turn it around! This special $20 offer includes 18 moneysaving Living On A Dime e-books to save you money and make your life easier!
Learn more about it at: www.hillbillyhousewife.com/newyear and grab your copy before the offer expires on Monday!
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.