Lime Marinated Pork with Citrus Salsa
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oranges sections
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 red jalapeno chiles, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rinds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloin
1. GRILL DIRECTIONS: In medium bowl, combine all salsa ingredients; mix well. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Meanwhile, heat grill. In small bowl, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Brush oil mixture over pork tenderloins, coating all sides.
3. When ready to grill, place pork on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 20 to 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, turning occasionally. Serve with salsa.
TIP:*To broil pork tenderloins, place on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat using times above as a guide, turning occasionally.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.