Instant Pot Creamy Chicken And Rice
If you’re looking for an easy weekday meal, look no further than this Instant Pot creamy chicken and rice recipe. It cooks up quickly. Best of all, the only clean up is the Instant Pot insert. Make it with your favorite veggies. I’ve made it with carrot sticks as you can see in the images for this post, as well as with broccoli and even green beans. Use whatever your family likes and what you have on hand.
Ready for more delicious Instant Pot Recipes? Check out my latest Kindle Cookbook full of frugal and affordable recipes for your favorite electric pressure cooker:
I put together The Frugal Instant Pot Cookbook to share my favorite tried and true recipes for the electric pressure cooker with you. With this cookbook you’ll be able to make the most of of your Instant Pot and cook affordable meals that turn out delicious.
In this cookbook you’ll find:
- Over 50 delicious recipes with clear step-by-step instructions.
- Affordable meals that don’t use fancy ingredients.
- Tips and ideas to make each dish even more frugal.
- Breakfast recipes that are easy enough for weekday mornings, and filling enough to enjoy for dinner.
- Hearty soups and stews that will fill you up and keep you warm.
- Affordable meat dishes that take advantage of inexpensive cuts of meat that cook perfect in the pressure cooker.
- Simple side dishes to complement your main meal. These are also perfect for the holidays when you need to free up stove and oven space.
- Delectable sweet treats and desserts for those times when you need a little something sweet.
- Plenty of tips, ideas, FAQs and more to make sure you get the most out of your Instant Pot.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.