Hot Dog Casserole
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cups instant potato flakes or dry mashed potato mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon instant dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 4 to 6 hot dogs
Heat oven to 350°. Make mashed potatoes as directed on package, using water, milk, butter and salt. Stir in relish, mayonnaise, onion and mustard. Spread in ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Cut each frank lengthwise in half, then crosswise in half. Insert frank pieces around edge of mashed potatoes.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until center is hot.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.