Homemade Vanilla Chai Tea Mix
I love Chai Tea and used to spend a small fortune at my local coffee shop. Next I found some premade mix at the grocery store, but it got quite pricey as well.
After some experimentation, I came up with this mix that tastes even better than the store bought stuff. Adjust the sugar to your liking.
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1 cup French vanilla powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it is a fine powder.
- Boil 1 cup of water or milk and add 3 tablespoons of mix, stir well.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.