Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 28-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese optional
1. Place flour in a bowl; whisk in milk, 3 eggs and salt until smooth. Pour about 2 T. onto a hot greased 8″ skillet; spread to a 5″ circle. Cook over medium heat until set – do not brown or turn. Repeat with the remaining batter, making 18 crepes. Stack crepes between waxed paper; set aside.
2. For filling, combine cheese, 1 egg and parsley. Spoon 3-4 T. down the center of each crepe; roll up. Pour half of the spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13x9x2″ baking dish. Place crepes, seam side down, over the sauce; pour remaining sauce over top.
3. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with shredded Romano cheese if desired.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.