Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
Making your own cleaning products is a lot simpler than you my think. One of my favorite ingredients for cleaning is apple cider vinegar (or just plain white in a pinch).
The recipe below makes for a great all purpose cleaner. I use it in the kitchen, the bathroom, on windows and the likes. You can also use the same mixture and pour it into a bucket filled with warm water to mop the floors.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 15 drops lemon oil (optional)
- I pour the water and vinegar into a 2 cup measuring cup (with a spout and handle). Add the essential lemon oil and mix it all up.
- Pour into a spray bottle and use as usual.
- Give the bottle a good shake if you haven’t used the cleaner in a while.
A few readers have asked me where to find essential oils to add to this cleaner (and others). I have a hard time finding them locally. I order them from Amazon.com. Here’s my favorite Lemon Essential oil:
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.