Ham Steak with Spiced Apple Jelly Sauce
Makes 4 servings
- 1 ham steak 1 1/2 -inch thick center cut
- * Part two.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves ground
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
Heat oven to 350° F. Slash fat around edges of ham steak; place in greased shallow oven dish and cover with foil. Bake for 40 minutes.
Spiced Apple Jelly Sauce
*Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; add flour and stir for 3 to 4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring constantly until it comes to a full rolling boil. Serve ham with sauce spooned over the top.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.