Ham and Broccoli Dinner
Makes 12 servings
- 2 10 1/2-ounce packages frozen broccoli spears cooked
- 6 eggs hard-cooked, sliced
- 2 cups ham cooked diced
- 1/2 pound American cheese grated
- 1/3 cup tapioca quick-cooking
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers diced
- 1/3 cup onions diced
- 1/3 cup celery diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped fresh
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise real
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 10 1/2-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup bread crumbs dry
- 1/4 cup margarine melted
Heat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cut broccoli spears into bite-size pieces and spread in baking dish; cover with sliced eggs.
Combine ham, cheese, tapioca, green pepper, onion, celery, parsley, mayonnaise, milk, and soup. Pour over contents of baking dish. Cover with a mixture of bread crumbs and melted margarine. Cover and bake for 15 minutes; uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
Note: Make ahead and remove from refrigerator 1 hour before baking.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.