Fish Sticks Marinara
Makes 6 servings
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 12 frozen breaded fish sticks
- 1 (15-ounce) container marinara sauce or 2 cups tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices (1 ounce each) mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°. Arrange broccoli in ungreased square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with basil and garlic.
2. Place fish on broccoli. Spoon marinara sauce over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Arrange mozzarella cheese on top.
3. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until heated through.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.