Fish Stick Supper
Makes 6 servings
- 1 12-ounce package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (or 1 t. dried dill weed)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 12-ounce package frozen breaded fish sticks (approx. 18)
1. Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add onion, dill, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese.
3. Transfer to a greased 11×7 inch baking dish. Arrange fish sticks over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until top is golden brown and fish flakes with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.