Fiesta Taco Casserole
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups coarsely broken tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack (4 ounces)
- Tortilla chip, if desired
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Salsa, if desired
Heat oven to 350°. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stir-ring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in beans and salsa. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Place broken tortilla chips in ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with beef mixture. Spread with sour cream. Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese. Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Arrange tortilla chips around edge of casserole. Serve with lettuce and salsa.
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.